Note: The screen works, in a grade B condition (it has a surface mark, see photos 3-4). A used laptop, tested and works (the photos are of the listed unit). It comes with a 6-months RTB warranty with us (the serial number indicates 2022 warranty with Lenovo, see photos; also ThinkPad warranty tends to be EU wide**). The inside looks decent (some lighter wears/marks; some paint wears on the edges). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (noticeable wears on the lid; some wears on the base/edges, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The battery holds 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). It comes with a charger, in a repacked, secure box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" WQHD DolbyVision HDR Display (2560x1440, glossy, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM (non-upgradeable)
- Intel Core i7-8550U TurboBoost upto 4.0Ghz, 1.8Ghz base clock (8 Threads, Intel graphics)
- 512GB SSD
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Backlit Keyboard (UK Layout)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth,
- Mobile Broadband: L850-GL
- Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt™ 3; 2 x USB 3.0; HDMI; audio jack; network extension (adapter sold separately)
- Features: Webcam, Fingerprint
- Battery: integrated 57 Whr
- Dimension: 323.5mm x 217.1mm x 15.95mm; approx 1.13kg
- Colour: black
- Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Gen
- Lenovo AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.