A working used ThinkPad (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Running Win 10 Pro. The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; the corners are visibly shiny from wear; some paint wears visible). The screen works, may have some surface marks. The lid opens/closes normally (to be picky, slight noise when opening the lid). The inside looks decent (some wears/marks on the trackpad/palmrest wears; visibly shiny from the wears). The keypad has been repainted / has sticker key (may have very faint backlight, but sold as non-backlit keypad). The laptop comes with charger only, in a repacked box. Pre-setup, ready to use. The battery holds a high 85% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-7300U @2.6Ghz, upto 3.5Ghz TurboBoost
- 14.0" FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, touch-screen)
- 256GB SSD included
- 8GB RAM included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Non-backlit Keyboard (UK Layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth
- No WWAN
- Fingerprint reader
- Li-Polymer 4-cell battery
- Dimension: 33.3cm x 22.9cm x 1.7cm 1.42kg
- Ports: HDMI, 2x USB-C, 3x USB 3.0, universal audio jack, Micro SD slot, Sim card slot
- Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 2 Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our in-house 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.