A used laptop, tested and working well (photos are from the listed unit). Grade C cosmetic condition. Some cosmetic notes: the right-hand edge has a hairline crack, see photo 5-6 (cosmetic only does not affect the performance); otherwise the outside casing has some wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; some paint has worn off). Inside has heavy wears/marks (heavy wears on the palmrest/keypad/trackpad - visibly shiny, see photo 3-4). The glossy touch screen looks great (no matte coating). The battery holds 75% of the original charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). It comes with the Stylus, in a repackaged box, and the AC charger. Has a 3-month warranty with us only. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial number suggests Lenovo Warranty until 2021, see photo 7, Lenovo's coverage tends to be EU wide, local response level may vary).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core™ i7-7600U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz, Intel HD)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM
- 14" FHD Touch IPS Display (Glossy, 1920x1080, no matte coating)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Battery, Webcam (720P), Dolby® Audio™ Premium
- Backlit Keypad (QWERTY UK layout)
- Dimension: 333 mm x 229 mm x 17.05 mm / 13.1" x 9.0" x 0.67", approx1.42kg
- Ports: 2x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3, 3xUSB 3.0 HDMI, MicroSD
- Connectivity: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth®, no WWAN
- Lenovo X1 Yoga (2nd Gen)
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery/stylus). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as a bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.