A used premium laptop, tested and working well (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Some cosmetic notes: inside has noticeable wears/marks (the palmrest/keypad/trackpad are visibly shinny). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges; noticeable wears on the base; some paint has worn off around the edges/corners). Glossy touch screen works, grade B condition (some surface wear, less visible when the screen is on, see photo 4-6). No webcam privacy shutter on this model. The battery holds a high 90% of the original charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). It comes with the Stylus, in a repackaged box, and the AC charger. Has a 6-month warranty with us. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (serial number suggests Lenovo Warranty until 2022, see photo 8, Lenovo's coverage tends to be EU wide, local response level may vary).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core™ i7-8650U Processor @ 1.90Ghz (up to 4.20 GHz TurboBoost, Intel HD)
- 256GB SSD (M.2, upgraded*)
- 16GB RAM
- 14" FHD Touch IPS Display (glossy, 1920x1080, no matte coating)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Battery, Webcam
- Backlit Keypad (QWERTY UK layout)
- Dimension: 333 mm x 229 mm x 17.05 mm / 13.1" x 9.0" x 0.67", approx1.42kg
- Ports: 2x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3, 2xUSB 3.0; HDMI; audio jack; MicroSD
- Connectivity: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth®, no WWAN
- Lenovo X1 Yoga & Stylus
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery/stylus). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *The upgraded 256GB SSD has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. **Our 6-month RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 6-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.