A like-new condition laptop (unsealed by us to check for contents & to update the drivers; it has not been used by an end user). The photos are from the listed unit. Inside and outside looks great (may have very small wears/marks, we've not noticed much). It comes in the original box with the charger (the box may have some marks). The screen looks great. Has a 12-month warranty with us only. May have remaining Lenovo warranty** (serial number suggests until late 2023; coverage tends to be EU wide, local response level varies, see photo 4). The battery holds a full % capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Powerful laptop in a thin design, expect a normal /noticeable level of noise/heat during light use & under load (respectively). Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10510U @1.80Ghz Quad-Core Processor, upto 4.90Ghz TurboBoost (Intel UHD Graphics) 8MB Cache
- 14.0" 4K UHD HDR Dolby Vision IPS Display (Multi-touch, 3840x2160, Anti-reflective)
- 16GB RAM included (non-upgradable)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10
- UK Backlit QWERTY keypad
- WiFi-AX, Bluetooth, 4G WWAN, NFC
- 51Wh internal battery*
- Security: TPM 2.0, Kensington™ lock slot, Webcam with a privacy shutter
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, HDMI, 3.5mm combo jack, Dock
- Features: 4x Far-Field Mic, Dolby Atmos System
- Dimension: 323 x 218 x 15.5 cm; Approx 1.36Kg
- Note: We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- Lenovo X1 Yoga 5th Gen Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 12-month RTB limited hardware warranty is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.