A used, working laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). The outside casing looks okay (some wears/mark on the lid/edges/base; paint wears on the edges/corners). The screen is grade B (visible keyboard marks on the screen, less noticeable when the device is on). Inside has noticeable wears/marks (the trackpad is noticeably worn; the keypad / palmrest are visibly shiny from wears; cosmetic only, please see photos). 2x rubber feet on the battery has worn off, stays flat still. The laptop comes with the AC charger, in a secure repacked box. Pre-setup, it's ready to use. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The batteries holds a high 80% capacity and 75% capacity respectively. (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Thin & light design, expect some heat/noise, especially under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-5300U @ 2.30GHz (Turboboost up to 2.90 Ghz, 2 cores, 4 threads) Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Not far off the real world performance of the i7-5500U
- 500GB HDD (2.5", not SSD)
- 12.5" 1366x768 Display (matte, TN, non-touch)
- 8GB RAM included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Non-Backlit keypad (UK QWERTY)
- Dual battery
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, VGA, mini DP, LAN, Dock, Headphone/Mic combo, 4 in 1 SD Card
- Lenovo X250 12.5" 5 500GB 8GB Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 6-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.