Note: has some heavy scratches/paint wears on the lid (see photos 3-4). Tested and working, a used laptop (see photo 2 for grading info). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has 3 month Warranty with us. Inside is in a decent condition (may be some wears on the keypad, slightly shiny; light wears on the bezel, etc). The outside casing has some noticeable wear (on the lid/edges/base, etc; some slight paint wears around the edges, ports, on the lid, etc). The screen works, some surface scratches visible. It comes with an AC charger, in a repacked box. The dual battery system holds a medium 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Thin & light, no internal DVD drive, expect some heat and noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-6200U @2.3Ghz (upto 2.80Ghz TurboBoost, 3MB SmartCache)
- Fast Intel® Core™ i5 Processor (performance not far from Core i7-6500U), with Intel HD Graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- 12.5" FHD, IPS (touch)
- Non-Backlit Keyboard (UK Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64bit
- Battery: 2x3-cell dual battery system
- Dimension: 305.5 mm x 208 mm x 20.3 mm / 12.03" x 8.21" x 0.8", approx 1.3kg
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™
- Connectivity: Wifi
- Ports: 1xUSB-C, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, 4-in-1 card reader, Audio jack
- No Fingerprint reader, no WWAN card
- Lenovo X270 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug, compatible, non-original)
- EU customer? Leave a note at checkout & we'll swap the UK charger for an EU plug.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Portability Meets Performance:
Power, performance, and portability—that's what you get with the ThinkPad X270.
- A fast Intel® Core™ processor, plenty of storage & memory ensure you'll won't be waiting on apps to load or the system to boot.
- And coming in at just under three pounds, it doesn't get much more mobile than that.
- Plus with the legendary ThinkPad support, this ultralight 12.5" X270 is destined to give your business the edge.