Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A used UltraBook, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit 4). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has Lenovo warranty until 2021 (ThinkPad Warranty tends to have EU wide coverage, local response level varies, see photo 5 for details). Dual battery system holds high capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The screen works, grade B- (has 1x small surface mark is always visible when the screen is on see photo 4; other marks which are far less visible when the screen is on). Inside is in an okay condition (some noticeable wears on the bezel/keypad/trackpad, etc). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (e.g. on the lid/edges/base). It comes with a charger in a repacked box. Thin & light UltraBook, no internal optical drive.
Available: Lenovo ThinkPad X270 Business Ultrabook (2020 Warranty, Backlit Keypad, 1.3kg)
Portability Meets Performance:
- Power, performance, and portabilityâ€”that's what you get with the ThinkPad X270.
- A fast IntelÂ® Coreâ„˘ processor, plenty of storage & memory ensure you'll won't be waiting on apps to load or the system to boot.
- And coming in at just under three pounds, it doesn't get much more mobile than that.
- Plus with the legendary ThinkPad support, this ultralight 12.5" X270 is destined to give your business the edge.
**CruiseTech note: Battery life is based on the MobileMarkÂ® 2007 methodology and is an estimated maximum. Actual battery life may vary based on many factors, including screen brightness, active applications, features, power management settings, battery age and conditioning, and other customer preferences - as such we do not guarantee the system will reach the manufacturer's quote.
This listing includes:
- Lenovo X270 Laptop
- Lenovo AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU customer? Leave a note at checkout & we'll swap the UK charger for an EU plug.
- Your item will be packed with care, we aim to give you peace of mind by using insured courier services where possible.
- Items will generally be dispatched on the next working day after payment (Sometimes we can process it sooner, however, next day is the norm for the delivery company to collect)
- We use a next day service to send our items (next day applies to weekdays). Where the Next day service is unavailable in the delivery post code (in a few regions e.g. Scottish Highlands, NI), we'll opt for the 2 days or 2-3 days service for you.
- The delivery may take slightly longer around the weekends or bank holidays, as there isn't Saturday delivery. So if you order on Friday, you will normally receive the item early on the next week.
- You could receive delivery text notifications / emails, if you enter your mobile during checkout process.
- This is a trackable service and you will have to sign for your delivery. Customers with a non standard UK address, for example Armed Forces, should contact us in advance of the listing ending as there may be a surcharge or alternative method of postage required.
- Our international shipping is processed by eBay Global Shipping Programme.
- We use the same 24 hour service to send the parcel to eBay for processing, who then sends the parcel out to you.
- eBay GSP handles the logistics & protects the item against damage in international transit.