A working condition used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). The screen looks good. Decent condition inside. The outside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base; some paint wears around the edges/corners, see photo 6, etc). The laptop comes with charger only, in a repacked box. Pre-setup, ready to use. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The internal battery has a high 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin & light design, expect the normal heat/noise. Sold on the VAT Margin (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8365U @1.6Ghz, upto 4.1Ghz TurboBoost (Intel HD)
- The real-world speed is not far from a Core i7-8550U
- 256GB SSD
- 13.3" FHD 1920x1080 Touch Screen (glossy)
- 16GB RAM included
- Windows 10 Pro
- Backlit keypad (UK layout)
- WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Internal Battery
- Security: TPM, lock slot
- Ports: 1xThunderbolt™ 3, 2 x USB 3.0, Card reader, audio jack, HDMI
- Lenovo X390 Laptop
Lenovo AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer: if you'd like an EU plug cable included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.