Note: the laptop has a BIOS password (runs/installs Windows just fine). A used gaming laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed-back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Pre-setup with up to date Windows & drivers, read to use. It comes with the charger only (compatible, non-OEM), in a repacked box. Okay condition inside (noticeable wears/marks on the trackpad / palmrest / keypad). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (noticeable wears/marks on the lid/edges; small cosmetic bump on the front left corner, see photo 4; small bump on the base/edges, see photo 5, etc). The screen looks good. The battery has a 65% of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). A powerful workstation laptop, at 3.5kg - this is definitely not a thin/light ultrabook.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" (1920x1080) FHD Display (Matte, LED-backlit, non-touch)
Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor: 2.60Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 3.5Ghz, 6MB Cache, 8 Threads, 4 Cores).
- A high-end processor to help you get work done faster
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB DDR4)
- 256GB SSD (OS)
- NVIDIA® GeForce 960M Graphics 4GB GDDR5 Memory
- UK Backlit Keypad
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; HDMI; 1x USB 2; Ethernet; SD reader, Audio jack
- Other: webcam with mic, battery
- Connectivity: Intel® Wireless a/c + Bluetooth®, No WWAN card
- Lenovo ThinkPad Y700 laptop
135W AC Charger (with UK plug, compatible, non-original)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include an EU plug cable, instead of the UK cable, just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).