A good condition used laptop, tested and working well (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The inside the laptop looks good. The outside casing looks good too (there may be some wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, cosmetic only). The battery holds a high 90% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). It has a 3-month warranty with us. A powerful laptop in a thin and light design, expect some normal/noticeable heat/noise under normal/heavier workload respectively. It comes with an original AC charger, in a securely repackaged box, plus 1x USB adapter (to connect your USB device).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core™ i5-8265U Processor @ 1.60Ghz (up to 3.90 GHz TurboBoost, 6MB Cache, Intel HD)
- The real-world speed is not far from a Core i7-8550U
- 256GB SSD
- 8GB RAM
- 13.3" FHD IPS LCD 1920x1080 Display (glossy, non touch)
- Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- 4 Cell Battery, Webcam
- Backlit Keypad (QWERTY UK layout)
- Dimension: 307mm x 210mm x 11.9mm; 1.10 Kg
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1 Charging, 2x USB type C, 3.5mm jack
- Connectivity: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC + Bluetooth®
- Lenovo Yoga S730 i5 256GB 8GB Laptop
- Type C to Type-A adapter
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
This item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery/stylus). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.