A decent condition working used Surface Book 2 (photos are of the listed laptop). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has 3 months RTB warranty with us. Good condition inside (palmrest / keypad are noticeably shiny from wears). The outside casing is in a reasonable condition (some noticeable wears/marks on the lid/edges/corner, base, etc). None of these small cosmetic imperfections affects the performance of the device. The battery and the keypad battery holds 90% capacity each (checked by HW monitor, estimation only). The stylus is not included (sold separately). The UK Charger is included (shows some cosmetic wears).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.5" PixelSense multi-touch Display (3000 x 2000, 267 PPI),
- Core i7-8650U (quad-core) with up to 4.20 GHz Max Turbo (Intel UHD),
- 16GB RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Win 10 64bit
- Wifi, Bluetooth
- UK Keypad layout
- Ports: 2x full-size USB 3.0, 1x USB-C; 3.5 mm headphone jack; SD Card; 2x Surface Connect port
- TPM 2.0 chip for enterprise security with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Approx. 31.24 x 23.21 x 2.28 cm; 1.53 Kilograms
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Surface Power Supply
- EU/International buyer? You may need an adaptor for the UK plug. We may be able to include (adds 1-2 extra days of shipping).
Please note - this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.