A working used Surface Book original (photos are of the listed laptop). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU Buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has 3 months RTB warranty with us. Good condition inside (palmrest / keypad are noticeably shiny from wears). The outside casing is in a reasonable condition (some noticeable wears/small bumps on the lid/edges/corner, base, etc). None of these small cosmetic imperfections affects the performance of the device. The battery and the keypad battery holds at least 85% capacity each (checked by HW monitor, estimation only). The stylus is not included (sold separately). The 65W Charger is included (compatible, non-original).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.5" PixelSense multi-touch Display (3000 x 2000, 267 PPI),
- Core i7-6600U (Dual-core) with up to 3.4 GHz Max Turbo (Intel HD),
- 16GB RAM
- 512GB SSD
- NVIDIA 940M 1GB GPU
- Win 10 Pro 64bit
- Wifi, Bluetooth
- UK Keypad layout
- Ports: 2x full-size USB 3.0, 1x Mini DP; 3.5 mm headphone jack; SD Card; 2x Surface Connect port
- Windows Hello face sign-in
- Approx. 23 x 232 x 312 mm; 1.57 Kg
- Microsoft Surface Book 1
- Power Supply (65W, compatible, non-original)
- EU/International buyer? You may need an adaptor for the UK plug. We may be able to include (adds 1-2 extra days of shipping).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.