Tested and working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger in a non-original box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good. The outside casing has noticeable wear/marks (bumps visible on the lid; some wears on the edges/sides/base). Inside looks okay (heavy wears/marks on the keypad / palmrest / plastics / trackpad, etc; some wears around the ports). Cosmetic only - does not affect the performance. The battery holds some capacity remaining (82% checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Powerful laptop, so expect some normal noise in usage. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full HD Display, 1920x1080 (Matte, IPS level)
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz quad-core processor (6MB L3 cache, TurboBoost upto 3.8 Ghz)
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB graphics
- 16GB RAM
- 128GB SSD + 1TB Hard Drive
- Backlit UK Keypad
- OS: Running Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Kill E2500 LAN, Intel Wireless 3160 AC, Bluetooth,
- Features: Webcam
- Ports: 2 x USB 3; 1x USB 2; 1x Ethernet; Card reader 1 x mini-Display Port; HDMI; audio jack
- 383 x 260 x 27~29 mm. Weight (w/ Battery). 2.4kg
- MSI GE62 Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).