A good condition working used gaming laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Additionally, MSI Support suggests that it has a MSI warranty until 1st Feb 2022. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme ((EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). The outside casing looks good (some small wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc); some small wears inside (on the palmrest, keypad; the trackpad, etc). These are cosmetic only, doesn't affect the performance. The screen looks good (144Hz). The battery holds at least 85% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Comes with the original charger in a securely repacked box. Powerful thin desktop, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10750H Hexa-Core Processor @2.6Ghz (12MB Cache, TurboBoost upto 5.0 Ghz, 12 threads)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics (6GB)
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (matte, non-touch)
- 512GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included (2 slots in total, 1x8GB used)
- Backlit UK Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi 6; Bluetooth
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery inside
- Ports: 3x USB 3; 1x USB-C; 1x HDMI (4k@30Hz); separate 3.5mm audio and mic jacks, Ethernet
- Dimension & weight: 396 x 260 x 22~23.1 mm; approx. 2.25kg
- MSI GF75 Gaming Laptop
AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the MSI laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.