Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A good condition used gaming laptop (the 8 photos are from the listed unit). Inside looks okay (some small wears/marks). The screen looks good. The outside looks decent (some small wears, on the lid /edges/ base, etc). The battery holds a high 85% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back/cannot zero VAT for EU customers). Thin & powerful, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Sold with 3-month warranty with us only. This was made on 9th Jan 2019 (GP63 laptop model itself carries 2 years MSI UK warranty from that date; the accessories warranty for the battery/charger has now expired**). Comes with the charger, in a secure repackaged box.
Available: MSI GP63 8RE 15.6" Gaming Laptop (NVIDIA GTX, Core i7, 128GB+ 1TB HDD)
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Powered by Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa-Core Processor (9MB Cache, TurboBoost upto 4.1Ghz)
- 15.6" 120Hz Full HD Display (decent viewing angle)
- 6GB Dedicated Nvidia GeForce RTX 1060 graphics
- 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Storage
- 16GB RAM included (8GBx2)
- Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: E2400 Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 9560 AC Wifi, Bluetooth
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery included
- 1x USB Type-C, 3x USB Type-A, 1x HDMI, 1x audio jack, Ethernet, Card Reader
- Dimension: 383 x 260x 29mm, 2.2kg
- MSI Gaming Laptop
- 180W AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
Peace of mind:
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (whilst MSI's warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.