A good condition working used gaming laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside looks good (a small imperfection on the lid; very slight wears/marks on the edges/base, Please see photos). The inside looks good (may be some slight signs of use on the palmrest / trackpad/keypad, etc we haven't noticed much). The screen looks good. The battery holds 75% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Thin & powerful laptop, expect to have some normal fan noise/heat under load. Comes with a charger in a secure, repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor @2.20 Ghz (TurboBoost upto 4.10 Ghz, 12 threads)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB Max-Q
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (144Hz refresh rate)
- 512GB SSD (NVMe)
- 16GB RAM included
- Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wireless; Bluetooth
- Webcam, No DVD Drive, Battery included
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1; 1x USB Type C; 1x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt, 3.5mm Audio jack and separate Mic jack
- Dimension & weight:18.9 x 396.1 x 259.5 mm
- MSI GS75 Stealth RTX Gaming Laptop
AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the MSI laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.