Note: the 230W Charger is included (which works for light workload/Furmark test); to be clear, the 330W charger is required to enjoy the full performance (not included, sold separately). A good condition used gaming laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Some noticeable wears/marks on the outside casing (wears/marks on the lid/left side/edges; small cosmetic marks on the front/rear edges, see photo 3-5, etc); some visible wears inside (on the palmrest / trackpad/keypad). The screen looks good. The battery holds a high 95% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Thin & powerful, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Comes with a charger in a repacked box. Powerful desktop replacement. This is definitely not a thin & light Ultabook.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Graphics (8GB GDDR5x)
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor @2.8Ghz (6MB Cache, TurboBoost upto 3.8Ghz, 8 threads)
- 17.3" Full-HD Display (120Hz)
- 256GB SSD +1TB HDD
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Killer Ethernet E2400, 802.11a/c Wireless 1435; Bluetooth
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery included
- Ports: 5x USB 3; 1x Thunderbolt, Mini-DisplayPort; HDMI (4k@60Hz); audio jack, Ethernet
- Dimension & weight: 428 x 28.7 x 4.9 mm (H x W x D) 4.14 kg
MSI GT73EVR 7RF 1035UK Titan Pro - 17.3" - Core i7 7700HQ - 16 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
- GT73EVR Titan Pro: Reach New Heights.
- MSI pioneers only the extraordinary gaming machines for your gaming pleasure.
- As a true gaming legend, MSI seeks to uphold its tradition to always offer the latest and the exclusive gaming features to fulfil gamers’ every desire.
- MSI GT73EVR 7RF 1035UK Titan Pro
230W AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).